Live music for 2018!
Welcome to the music listing for the 2018 Beer Festival. Live music kicks off at 1.00pm on the outside stage and moves into the marquee at 6.30pm.
NB: Band line up is subject to last minute change.
2018 live music line up.
- 13.00-14:00: Seven O'Clock Junkies: two bands in one! Originals and covers of classics from the likes of REM
- 14:05-14:20: Charlbury Morris: (off stage) enjoy traditional Cotswold Morris style that is based on dance traditions from villages and towns as recorded by the legendary Cecil Sharp in the early 20th century
- 14:25-15:25: Dave Fidler: incredibly talented singer/songwriter championed by BBC 6 Music, back at the festival following last year's memorable set
- 15:30-15:45: Charlbury Morris: (off stage) enjoy traditional Cotswold Morris style that is based on dance traditions from villages and towns as recorded by the legendary Cecil Sharp in the early 20th century
- 15:50-16:50: John Bramwell: highly acclaimed Mercury Prize nominated singer/songwriter and frontman of I am Kloot, playing a rousing live accoustic set
- 17:00-18.10: The Jubilee Brass Band: ready for soemthing special! Traditional tunes, rock 'n' pop hits, all played by an amazing ensemble of musicians from the Oxford area
- 18:30-19:45: The Standard: ten piece band from Witney who will rock your socks off!
- 20:05-21.15: Hope and Glory: Ska mad! Expect a roof raising set of ska and rude boy classics from this amazing seven piece band
- 21:30 to close: Recorded music
Sound system supplied and sound produced by Control Sound
PRS for Music licences the use of copyright music across the UK, giving businesses and organisations the legal permission they need to play the music they want. These licences ensure that music publishers, songwriters and composers are fairly rewarded with royalties so they can keep making music - and mean that we’re able to support music at events like this. For more information about PRS for Music or music licensing, visit www.prsformusic.com or call 0800 068 4828