Live music for 2017!
Welcome to the music listing for the 2017 Beer Festival. Live music kicks off at 1pm on the outside stage and moves into the marquee at 18.30.
NB: Band line up is subject to last minute change.
2017 live music line up.
- 13.00-14:00: Jesters: three piece accoustic band mixing own songs with rousing traditional guitar and fiddle pieces
- 14:00-14:15: Charlbury Morris: local 'gang' of morris dancers and musicians who practice the ancient art of Morris Dancing
- 14:15-15:15: Dave Fidler: Incredibly talented singer/songwriter championed by BBC Radio 6 Music
- 15:15-15:30: Charlbury Morris
- 15:30-16:30: John Bramwell: highly acclaimed singer/songwriter and frontman of I am Kloot, playing a rousing live accoustic set
- 16:50-18.00: Hope and Glory: Ska mad! Expect a roof raising set of ska and rude boy classics from this amazing seven piece band
- 18:30-19:45: The Reaper: beer fest favourites return to deliver another bombastic heavy metal set!
- 20:05-21.15: Jordan England Band
- 21:30 to close: Recorded music
Sound system supplied and sound produced by Control Sound
PRS for Music licences the use of copyright music across the UK, giving businesses and organisations the legal permission they need to play the music they want. These licences ensure that music publishers, songwriters and composers are fairly rewarded with royalties so they can keep making music - and mean that we’re able to support music at events like this. For more information about PRS for Music or music licensing, visit www.prsformusic.com or call 0800 068 4828